Three Versions offered.
Note: If prices change, this will be passed on to all existing future orders. This is beyond our control. If you order any back-ordered item, then cancel the order a $10 processing fee will be subtracted from refund!! There are currently no plans to build the Cruise Commanders Lites.
- All kits come with the exclusive Royz Trains 4 page ERR FAQ support for those unexpected “gotchas” during installation and initial power up.
- The Cruise Commander (same foot print as AC/DC Commander) will handle up to 8 Amps motor load and is ideal for large DC can motors and dual motored engines.
- The Cruise Commander has inputs for chuff signals from the engine that will interact with the steam sounds.
- The Cruise Commander Lite will support up to 4 Amps motor load (not currently in production).
- The Cruise Commander M supports an upgrade of four different types of DCDRs that originally provided only 32 step control. Once installed you will have full 100 step control and the ability to turn the Cruise On or Off.
- Steam Chuff is supported directly with the cruise commanders thus obviating the need for a separate switch tied to the sound board.
- These Commanders support electro-couplers, sound sync, head/back lighting, special features, and DC motor drive.
- The cruise feature can be turned off or used to keep the motor speed constant for constant speed up/down grades, etc.
- Full Lash-up control of engines is available.
- Cruise Commander comes with Radio Board (R4LC) latest version.
There are no reviews yet.