Three Versions offered.
- The Cruise Commander (same foot print as AC/DC Commander) will handle up to 8 Amps motor load and is ideal for large DC can motors and dual motored engines.
- The Cruise Commander Lite will support up to 4 Amps motor load. Both have inputs for chuff signals from engine.
- Both support electro-couplers, sound sync, head/back lighting and motor outputs.
- The cruise feature can be turned off or used to keep the motor speed constant for constant speed up/down grades, etc.
- The Cruise Commander M is an upgrade to existing Lionel engines to support full cruise with 100 step speed control.