Three Versions offered.
Note: If the prices change, this will be passed on to all existing pre- and future orders. This is beyond our control. Cruise Lite and Mini-Commanders are still backordered from the Factory.
- All kits come with the exclusive Royz Trains 4 page ERR FAQ support for those unexpected “gotchas” during installation and initial power up.
- The Cruise Commander (same foot print as AC/DC Commander) will handle up to 8 Amps motor load and is ideal for large DC can motors and dual motored engines.
- The Cruise Commander Lite will support up to 4 Amps motor load. Both have inputs for chuff signals from engine.
- The Cruise Commander M has three variations depending on the type of Lionel engine being upgraded.
- Steam Chuff is supported directly with the cruise commanders thus obviating the need for a separate switch tied to the sound board.
- Both support electro-couplers, sound sync, head/back lighting, special featurs, and motor outputs.
- The cruise feature can be turned off or used to keep the motor speed constant for constant speed up/down grades, etc.
- Full Lash-up control of engines is available.